SIGNIA PURE Charge & Go 7X
Your life doesn’t stand still. Whether you’re out jogging, chatting with friends or relaxing at home, 90% of your activities involve motion. And as you move, your acoustic environment changes. This is why hearing can go from easy to nearly impossible in just a few seconds as you move from the quiet surroundings of your home or car to a busier, more acoustically challenging place such as a bustling shopping area.
Tracking movement to better understand your needs
Embrace your new hearing with these high-tech features:
- The world’s leading rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for an all-day charge in just 3-4 hours
- Direct connectivity to smartphones for phone call/audio streaming
- Own Voice Processing (OVP) for a natural overall experience that processes the wearer’s own voice apart from all others
- A free, easy-to-use smartphone app that puts the wearer in complete control of their Signia hearing aids
- Acoustic-motion sensors to measure more aspects of sound than ever before, including the wearer’s movement
- A sleek and nearly-invisible design that is IP68-rated to resist moisture, sweat, dust and dirt
Signia Xperience Hearing Aids
- Sleek Design – Slimmer housing with a stylish build
- Bluetooth connectivity – Easy and carefree enjoyment of TV, music, and phone calls
- Options – T-Coil, available in 10 colors
The ultimate Receiver-in-Canal (RIC) hearing aid thanks to Li-ion rechargeability and full connectivity.
- Enhanced design – 16% smaller with a high-tech build and 20% extra Li-ion recharge-ability
- Bluetooth connectivity – Easy and carefree enjoyment of TV, music, and phone calls
- Options – Available in 10 colors
- Inductive charger – Dehumidifies, fits custom molds, and is backwards compatible with all Signia Li-ion inductive charging hearing aids
Unlock the power of X
|Number of Channels||48|
|Microphone System||Premium – Binaural Narrow Directional With Speech Master|
|Noise Reduction/Speech Enhancement||Premium|
|Bluetooth wireless||Yes – Direct Streaming|
|Number of Listening Programs||6|
|Auto Environment Adaptation||6 Environments With Motion Sensors|
- Premium hearing aids will provide the most filters and programs, making these devices ideal for those with active lifestyles.
- The additional processing channels in the Pure Charge & Go 7X will deliver quality sound in any environment, including industrial settings, large crowds, and concerts. If you enjoy noisy outings such as these, the Signia Pure Charge & Go 7X may be the hearing aid for you.
- Pure Charge & Go 7X hearing aids feature traditional Receiver-In-Canal form factor, whereby the aids sit comfortably and discreetly behind your ear.
- These hearing aids are are made-for-smartphones so you can stream calls, music, and other audio directly through your hearing aids.
- Pure Charge & Go 7X hearing aids utilize a 312 battery, which will deliver a battery life of 7-10 days depending on usage.
SIGNIA PURE Charge & Go 7X Colors
Clear speech understanding in any situation
Signia Xperience personalizes your hearing aids to understand what sounds matter in every situation.
While dining out with friends, Signia Xperience will make your conversation partners and the restaurant’s live background music sound crystal clear and in perfect harmony. And if a waiter approaches from behind and asks you if everything is to your liking, you can understand the waiter’s voice clearly while other restaurant guests’ voices remain softly in the background to prevent confusion.
Move freely without sacrificing clarity
Xperience hearing aids are the world’s first to be equipped with acoustic-motion sensors to understand where you are and what you’re doing to deliver a hearing experience so natural, you might forget you’re wearing them!
Now you can hear the most important sounds at the correct volume and recognize from which direction each sound is coming. Whether working out, driving, cooking, or walking around the office, motion has never sounded so good.
Signia Pure X Features Comparison
|Open Fit Type||Yes, RIC||Yes, RIC||Yes, RIC|
|Volume Control||Yes, Rocker Switch||Yes, Rocker Switch||Yes, Rocker Switch|
|On-Board Control Type||Yes, Rocker Switch||Yes, Rocker Switch||Yes, Rocker Switch|
|Remote Control Available||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sudden Noise Protection||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Wind Noise Protection||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Wireless Capable||Yes, made for iPhone||Yes, made for iPhone||Yes, made for iPhone|
|Warranty||3 Year||3 Year||3 Year|
|Loss/Damage Warranty||3 Year||3 Year||3 Year|
Signia Pure X Features Explained
|Channels/Handles||Divides the audio spectrum into discrete parts giving precise adjustment and fine-tuning tailored to your specific needs.||48/20||32/16||24/12|
|Number of Programs||Allows you to designate specific settings to a particular program, such as “restaurant”||6||6||6|
|HD Music||Up to 3 preset programs (live, recorded, musician) for a fuller, richer music listening experience.||3||1||1|
|Own Voice Processing||OVP detects your own voice and adjusts automatically to provide clearer, sharper hearing in conversations.||Y||Y||Y|
|YourSound Technology||Uses motion sensors and cues from your environment, including your own movement, to provide better awareness of your surroundings and more natural sound with better speech understanding.||Y||Y||Y|
|TwinPhone||Sound is transmitted into both ears when using a non-Bluetooth (cordless or landline type) phone.||Y||Y||Y|
|EchoShield||Reduces reflected sounds in larger rooms that have reverberation.||Y|
|Extended Bandwidth||Amplifies even the highest frequency speech sounds for better distinction of hard-to-understand words up to the 12kHz high-frequency range.||Y|
|Adaptive streaming volume||Automatically adjusts the volume of streaming media such as music depending on the level of background noise.||Y|
|Spatial SpeechFocus||Targets speech coming from any direction regardless of which direction you are facing while maintaining awareness of sounds around you; particularly useful in the car.||Y||Y|
|Directionality||Digital signal processor provides super tight focus on the sounds you want to concentrate on.||Y||Y||Y|
|Charge&Go||Built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery provides up to 24-hours of use before the need to recharge.||Y||Y||Y|
|e2e wireless 3.0||Synchronizes your instruments so they’re always working together||Y||Y||Y|
|Frequency Compression||Can help improve speech understanding especially for those with high-frequency type hearing losses.||Y||Y||Y|
|Speech and Noise Management Steps||Automatically reduces background noise while isolating and enhancing speech.||7||5||3|
|Directional Microphone Channels||Lets you better hear the conversations you’re in by softening surrounding noises.||48||32||24|
|Tinnitus Management||Reduces ringing in the ears with “notch therapy” tones or ocean wave sounds enabling you to concentrate in quiet situations.||Y||Y||Y|
|SoundSmoothing™||Isolates and softens sudden, annoying noises for a more pleasant listening experience.||3 steps||3 steps||On/Off|
|eWindscreen||Monitors your environment for wind noise and automatically softens it.||3 steps||3 steps||On/Off|
|Feeback Cancellation||Automatically searches for and eliminates feedback whistling for greater peace of mind.||Y||Y||Y|
|Learning||Automatically learns and adapts to your volume preferences in different environments.||Y||Y||Y|
|Data Logging||Records data like program usage and microphone modes so your Hearing Care Professional can better fine-tune your instruments.||Y||Y||Y|
|Direct Streaming to iPhone||Made for iPhone. Allows you to stream phone calls, music, TV and other media directly from your iPhone to your instruments (Android phones require the StreamLine Mic as an intermediary device).||Y||Y||Y|
|Telecoil Option||Telecoil picks up signals when a land-line phone is placed next to the ear or when in theatres, classrooms or auditoriums equipped with an inductive loop system.||N||N||N|
|Nanocoating||Special coating on the instrument to enhance resistance to water, sweat and dust for improved durability.||Y||Y||Y|
|TeleCare||TeleCare allows for remote fine-tuning services including additional tools to follow-up patients.||Y||Y||Y|
|Signia App||Controls your program settings and volume directly from cellphones using iOS or Android software. Includes Spatial Configurator to manually focus on the sounds you want to hear.||Y||Y||Y|
Hearing Aid for Greatest Wearer Satisfaction
1. Be fully aware of sound in any situation
2. Hear speakers in noise from any direction
3. Understand single or multiple conversation partners even in noise
New sound, New look
The most discreet hearing aid with direct streaming
For Which Levels of Hearing Loss Pure Charge & Go X is Suitable?
Pure Charge & Go is suitable for all levels of hearing loss (mild, moderate, severe or profound).
How Can Pure Charge & Go X provide a more natural hearing than its competitors?
Many hearing aid users do not like the sound of their own voice as it sounds loud and unnatural. Our revolutionary OVP™ (Own Voice Processing) function provides you with a natural sounding own voice combined with optimal hearing of all other sounds for the most pleasant, natural listening experience.
can I stream phone call and/or music directly into my pure Charge & Go hearing aids?
Yes. With Pure Charge & Go X, you can use direct audio streaming from iOS (Apple) devices with “made-for-iPhone (MFi) hearing aids” standard. Audio streaming from other mobile devices (Android smartphones, older Apple devices, PCs, laptops and other Bluetooth mobile devices) is possible via our StreamLine Mic accessory.
can i stream from my tv into my pure Charge & Go hearing aids?
Yes. With our StreamLine TV accessory, you can stream from your TV directly into your Pure Charge & Go hearing aids.