RIC Hearing Aid Click Domes
Remove/Replace Click Domes – Signia/Siemens/Miracle Ear/Rexton
- The new dome package has a removal tool indicated by an arrow. Wedge this slot tool in between the dome and the receiver.
- Twist the click dome
- Select a new dome. Make sure that it is the same style and size as your old dome.
- Press the dome on to the receiver. You will hear a “click” when the dome is fully seated.
- Tug on the dome to make sure that it is firmly in place.
There are three main types of Signia Siemens click domes:
1. Open Hearing Aid Domes for Signia Siemens Hearing Aids
- Has perforations or openings to allow sound to pass through
- Helps with the “occlusion effect” – a hollow/booming sound from one’s own voice
2. Closed Hearing Aid Domes for Signia Siemens Hearing Aids
- Better for people with more severe forms of hearing loss
- Custom molds can be fitted specifically for an individual
3. Double Hearing Aid Domes for Signia Siemens Hearing Aids
- Do not provide an open fit
- Significantly occlude the ear canal
- Likelier to generate the “occlusion effect”
The open and closed domes are available as six (6) in a package, and are appropriate for RIC hearing aids:
- Siemens Click Dome 4 mm Open
- Siemens Click Dome 6 mm Closed
- Siemens Click Dome 8 mm Open
- Siemens Click Dome 8 mm Closed
- Siemens Click Dome 10 mm Open
- Siemens Click Dome 10 mm Closed
- Siemens Click Dome 8/10 mm Double
- Siemens Click Dome 10/12 mm Double
- Siemens Click Dome Semi-Open/Tulip
These hearing aid domes are also compatible with Rexton, Costco, Miracle Ear and Hansaton RIC hearing aids. To get the size you need, measure the widest diameter of the dome in millimetres or call us. When in doubt send us a picture of what you have on your current hearing aid and we will let you know which it is.