NOTICE: The following terms, conditions, policies and notices (“Terms and Conditions”) are a legally binding agreement made by and between LCHS dba Hearing Benefit Services (referred to as the Web Site) and you, personally and, if applicable, on behalf of the entity for whom you are using this web site (collectively, “you”). By using the Web Site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent modifications. Internet technology and the applicable laws, rules, and regulations change frequently. Accordingly, Hearing Benefit Services reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions periodically by updating this posting with new terms and/or conditions, taking effect on the date of posting. Review these Terms and Conditions every time you use these Sites as they are binding upon you and may have changed since your last visit. If any changes are made to these Terms and Conditions, such changes will only be applied prospectively and will apply to all users. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE WEB SITE OR CALLING THE PHONE NUMBER FOR HEARING BENEFIT SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SO BOUND, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE OR PHONE NUMBER.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
If you have any questions about these policies please contact Hearing Benefit Services customer service department at email@example.com.
- Using The Web Site.
- Your Content.
- Accuracy of Information.
- Sales Tax.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Third-Party Services.
- Linking and Framing.
- DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, AND LIMITATIONS.
- Force Majeure.
- Forum Selection and Choice of Law.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS.
- Limitation of Actions.
- Changes to the Web Site.
- Additional Terms.
- Information Placed Automatically.
- Company Sale.
- Opt-out Procedures.
- Product Support and Returns.
- Conditions for Purchase.
- Your hearing loss has been medically evaluated and you have been considered a candidate for a hearing instrument. The medical evaluation must have taken place within the 6 months immediately preceding today’s date, OR
- You are at least 18 years of age, or older, and you agree to waive the medical evaluation. The exercise of a waiver is not in your best health interest. By making a purchase, you are agreeing to the following statement:
- You, the buyer, may cancel this transaction at any time prior to midnight of the 45th day after the date of this transaction. See the Notice of Cancellation form for an explanation of this right.
- You may need the following for proper fitting of a hearing instrument:
- The results of an audiogram performed within the past 6 months by a licensed audiologist or a licensed hearing instrument dispenser; and
- An earmold impression obtained from the prospective user and taken by a licensed hearing instrument dispenser
- Shipping Policy
|Shipment method||Estimated delivery time||Shipment cost|
|USPS||2-5 business days||$19.95|